PET-Xi Skills Support for the Workforce
PET-Xi offers a combination of recognised accredited qualifications and bespoke training courses to enhance your employees’ skills, increase the competitiveness of your business whilst boosting the local economy. PET-Xi is part of Serco’s network of expert organisations chosen to deliver the SSW programme in Coventry and Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Cannock Chase, Lichfield, Tamworth or East Staffordshire Local Authority Areas (known as Southern Staffordshire).
Welcome to Skills Support for the Workforce
We will work in partnership with you to develop a bespoke training programme relevant to your needs, and because this programme is co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) a wide range of training can be accessed at no cost to your business. Skills Support for the Workforce is all about progress and building skills within your business. We offer support with skills development, career progression, and business growth.
What’s on offer?
- A training needs analysis for your business, identifying the skills you need to support your business ambitions
- Flexible training – pick from either full qualifications or mix and match individual units to suit your business and employees’ skills needs
- On-the-job vocational training to meet individual and business needs including taught learning, workplace assessment, distance learning and online learning
- Recognised accredited qualifications and training courses to enhance your employees’ skills
- In addition, we offer bespoke training focussing on the skills required within your business
- Learning pathways for your employees enabling them to progress within your organisation onto higher level qualifications or into apprenticeships
The following eligibility criteria apply for anyone accessing support: Employees engaging in training need to be:
- Employed by your organisation
- Eligible to work in the UK – evidence will be required
- Aged 16+ (no upper age restriction)
Accredited delivery includes:
- Information Technology
- Rail Engineering
- Team Leading
- Customer Service
Please note additional accredited and bespoke training may be delivered upon request as identified within the Organisational Training Needs Analysis and timelines for delivery can be discussed at our initial meeting.
- Basic Sales Techniques
- Customer Service Excellence
- Assertiveness Skills for Business
- Negotiation Skills
- Time Management
- Presentation Skills for Business
- Advanced Communication Skills
- Customer Services
- Critical Thinking Transition (between roles or responsibilities)
- Social Media
- Digital Marketing
*Subject to eligibility