National Tuition Partners Programme
PET-Xi’s core business is tutoring disadvantaged and low achieving KS2- 4 school pupils, a targeted service we have delivered nationally for 25 years. We have helped over 150,000 pupils by delivering intensive, motivational and inspirational tutoring which is carefully-crafted and designed for schools to select according to their specific requirements. Each interaction is carefully structured to achieve optimal learning impact to close the achievement gap. Over the last two years we have worked with over 450 schools nationwide, annually engaging 9000 pupils through targeted engagement (approximately 20 per school), 98.5% say that their confidence has improved as a result.
What types of schools can we work with?Primary mainstream, Secondary mainstream
What modes of tutoring do we offer?1-2 online; 1-2 in person; 1-3 online, 1-3 in person
What subjects and stages do we offer?English KS2, English KS3, English KS4, Maths KS2, Maths KS3, Maths KS4;
How much do sessions cost?
How many schools can we work with?1840 pupils in approximately 150 schools
Who are our tutors?Experienced tutors hold either QTS, PGCE, CERT Ed or equivalent qualification and Level 3 English and/or maths within their subject specialism.
How do we recruit our tutors?JDs are advertised outlining the role and skills requirements, tutors apply via CV and covering letter. At interview tutors are required to provide evidence of qualifications and undertake a micro teach virtual classroom session. Enhanced DBS plus Barred List Check are carried out before commencement with references sought before appointment. All staff undertake mandatory training in Safeguarding, PREVENT and Equality and Diversity. Each tutor attends virtual workshops on planning tutoring session content with additional training covering the design and facilitation of online courses via our staff VLE. OTLAS are conducted via our quality team with feedback given to each tutor.
How will we communicate with you?PET-Xi’s account managers will open up the initial dialogue with schools, capturing their requirements and making bookings (normally 4 weeks before commencement). They will also act has a school liaison ensuring there is a single point of contact throughout the programme.
How will we keep track of pupil progress?Schools will be requested to provide initial assessment data which will be used to develop tutor sessions. Tracking, through our internal systems with regular assessments being undertaken will monitor progress. Reports are produced on a weekly basis and account managers will ensure schools are fully informed of attendance and progress.
Where do we work?
- East Midlands: Nottingham, Derby, North Nottinghamshire, East Derbyshire, South Nottinghamshire, South and West Derbyshire, Leicester
- South East: Berkshire, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire CC, Oxfordshire, Brighton and Hove, East Sussex CC, West Surrey, East Surrey, West Sussex (South West), West Sussex (North East), Portsmouth, Southampton, Isle of Wight, South Hampshire, Central Hampshire, North Hampshire, Medway, Kent Thames Gateway, East Kent, Mid Kent, West Kent.
- London: Camden and City of London, Hammersmith and Fulham and Kensington and Chelsea, Wandsworth, Hackney and Newham, Tower Hamlets, Haringey and Islington, Lewisham and Southwark, Lambeth, Bexley and Greenwich, Barking & Dagenham and Havering, Redbridge and Waltham Forest, Enfield, Bromley, Croydon, Merton and Kingston upon Thames and Sutton, Barnet, Brent, Ealing, Harrow and Hillingdon, Hounslow and Richmond upon Thames.
- North East: Durham, Hartlepool and Stockton-on-Tees, South Teesside, Tyneside, Darlington, Northumberland, Sunderland.
- North West: West Cumbria, East Cumbria, Warrington, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Manchester, Greater Manchester South West (Salford and Trafford), Greater Manchester South East (Stockport and Tameside), Greater Manchester North West (Bolton and Wigan), Greater Manchester North East (Bury, Oldham and Rochdale), Blackburn with Darwen, Blackpool, Lancaster and Wyre, Mid Lancashire, East Lancashire, Chorley and West Lancashire, East Merseyside, Liverpool, Sefton, Wirral.
- East of England: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire CC, Suffolk, Norwich and East Norfolk, North and West Norfolk, Breckland and South Norfolk, Luton, Bedford, Central Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Southend-on-Sea, Thurrock, Essex Haven Gateway, West Essex, Heart of Essex, Essex Thames Gateway
- West Midlands: Herefordshire, Worcestershire CC, Warwickshire, Telford and Wrekin, Shropshire, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire CC, Birmingham, Sandwell, Solihull, Walsall, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Dudley.
- Yorkshire and Humber: Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, North and North East Lincolnshire, York, North Yorkshire CC, Barnsley, Doncaster and Rotherham, Sheffield, Bradford, Leeds, Calderdale and Kirklees, Wakefield.
For further information please contact:
- Bob firstname.lastname@example.org or 07852 030328 or
- Steve email@example.com or 07880 388260