A 12 week course designed to get young people into an apprenticeship or employment
A Traineeship is a 12 week course designed to get young people into an apprenticeship/employment. They will receive: 1:1 support, information advice and guidance, Functional Skills Maths and English qualifications (if required).
Students will also receive Work preparation training focusing on areas such as CV writing, Confidence building, interview tips and inter-personal skills, including preparation for the specific work placement.
As part of a Traineeship students must do a minimum of 100 hours on work placement, PET-Xi will work with students to choose the correct placement for them, this will be based on their sector choices and will be a quality work experience placement with live employers.
Plus courtesy of PET-Xi
- Free breakfast every day
- Free weekly travel pass
- Support with bursary application to receive a daily food allowance
- Refer a friend and get a £25 Gift Voucher!
- High street vouchers available during the course
- 16-18 years old
- Not previously completed a Traineeship
- Does not currently hold any qualification at Level 3 or above
- Not in employment/training at another provider at the start of the PET-Xi Traineeship course
- Willing and looking for a sustained career opportunity
- Being on our Traineeship course or receiving a learner bursary should not affect any other benefits, additional to what is already received as Traineeships are a government backed initiative
For more details text or call Lyn on: 07551 154778 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org