Positive Futures Programme
Developed to help 15-24 year olds not currently in education, employment or training - or at risk of becoming so
PET-Xi’s barrier breaking ‘Positive Futures’ programme has been developed to help 15-24 year olds not currently in education, employment or training – or at risk of becoming so.
We provide a high level of personal attention, mentoring and motivational support. Through our personal mentoring approach and comprehensive programme, they have the opportunity to gain qualifications and employability skills with the overall aim of helping them to progress into a positive destination.
Participants in the programme can receive support with important areas like how to go about applying for a job, CV and cover-letter writing and perfecting their interview skills as well as help with building confidence and skills for work.
We provide a positive environment to learn and develop
Plus courtesy of PET-Xi
- Free breakfast and lunch every day
- Travel vouchers available
- Refer a friend and get a £25 Gift Voucher!
- High street vouchers available during the course
Over 90% of students progress into either Employment or training within 6 weeks of leaving our programme.
- 15-24 years old
- Currently living within a Warwickshire postcode
- Not in Education, Employment or Training at another provider at the start of the course
- Willing and looking for a sustained career opportunity
For more details text or call Lyn on: 07551 154778 or email: email@example.com