NVQ Certificate in Spectator Safety Level 2
This qualification is to prepare learners for employment and support a role in the workplace. Designed for those working in the match day and events stewarding industry, this qualification can be achieved by individuals typically working at sports events, parades, concerts or carnivals where the safety of spectators is paramount.
The qualification meets the requirements laid out in the Sports Ground Safety Authority’s Guide to Safety at Sports Grounds (known as the Green Guide). It provides the knowledge and competency components for the Intermediate Level Apprenticeship in Spectator Safety.
The programme delivered over 3 days with the addition of 3 in work observations
The qualification provides learners with the knowledge and understanding required as a steward such as:
- Preparing for spectator events
- Identify and deal with physical hazards
- How to search the venue for suspect items
- Controlling the entry, exit and movement of people at spectator events
- Provide people with information and help them with other problems
- Monitoring spectators and dealing with crowd problems
- Supporting the work of the team and organisation
- Helping to manage conflict
- How to search people for unauthorised items
- Dealing with accidents and emergencies.
Benefits to employees
- More confidence in role
- Better job satisfaction
- Valued by employer
- Safer working environment
Contact Leia Welland
to reserve your place on 07341 562979
or email email@example.com with your details and she will call you back