Retail Knowledge level 2
This Programme is to support roles in the retail workplace for learners who are looking to develop their knowledge and understanding to obtain employment with the retail sector.
Whether your goal is to build a more positive face to face customer experience, enhance satisfaction in the retail sector or gain a greater understanding of health, safety and security on the premises and how store operations can be improved
Employees will learn:
- Understanding customer service in the retail sector
- Understanding the retail selling process
- Understanding how individuals and teams contribute to the effectiveness of a retail business
- Understanding how a retail business maintains health and safety on its premises
- Understanding security and loss prevention in a retail business
- Understanding retail consumer law.
Contact Leia Welland
to reserve your place on 07341 562979
or email email@example.com with your details and she will call you back