Microsoft office – IT User skills Level 2
This 5-day programme is suitable for employees who are using IT within their job role and need to develop their skills further.
The programme will help develop expertise and competence in IT and to apply knowledge, understanding and skills to a level recognised by the relevant National Occupational Standards (NOS) published by e-skills UK. On successful completion of the programme the employee will be awarded a Level 2 qualification in IT User Skills, accredited by NCFE.
This programme is delivered remotely using PET-Xi Live,
Introducing “PET-Xi Live”
- Interactive sessions. This is not passive video watching – you will participate and interact, and the session adapts based on live questions and feedback
- Easy to access. You can use your computers and laptops from anywhere to engage with our interactive session
- How to identify security issues and threats.
- Essential skills to meet GDPR compliance.
- How to use formulas and functions to improve productivity and accuracy.
- How to present and analyse data.
- Professional presentation techniques.
IT security for user
This qualification is to allow learners to demonstrate understanding of data security. It will help learners progress to a work role where data protection and data security knowledge is required
Employees will learn:
- Identify security issues and threats to system performance.
- Taking security precautions.
- Threats to information security.
- Taking precautions to keep information secure.
- Following relevant guidelines and procedures for the secure use of IT.
- Why it is important to back up data securely.
- Backing up personal data to appropriate media.
Level 2 Microsoft excel
The programme will help develop expertise and competence in IT and to apply knowledge,
understanding and skills to a level recognised by the relevant National Occupational Standards (NOS) published by e-skills UK. On successful completion of the programme the employee will be awarded a Level 2 qualification in Microsoft excel accredited by NCFE.
Employees will learn:
- Basics of Excel.
- Introduction to Formulas & Functions.
- Managing Worksheets.
- Analysing Data.
- Presenting Data & more Functions.
- Printing & Sharing.
- Excel - 7 Additional questions (written answers about various tools and formula errors).
Contact Leia Welland
to reserve your place on 07341 562979
or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and she will call you back