CUSTOMER SERVICES LEVEL 2
Customer services programme is delivered over 4 days. This course is suitable for learners who are in a Customer Service role or which to develop further their Customer Service skills. Students will learn, how to create a professional first impression, how to manage and develop customer relationships and techniques on how to respond to complaints and problems using different communication methods.
- How to create a professional first impression.,
- To manage and develop customer relationships.
- How customer service impacts on the success of their organisation.
- Techniques on how to respond to complaints and problems.
- Audience appropriate communication.
- Legislation used in customer service.
Contact Leia Welland
to reserve your place on 07341 562979
or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and she will call you back