CUSTOMER SERVICES LEVEL 2
Customer services programme is delivered over 4 days. This course is suitable for learners who are in a Customer Service role or which to develop further their Customer Service skills. Students will learn, how to create a professional first impression, how to manage and develop customer relationships and techniques on how to respond to complaints and problems using different communication methods.
This programme is delivered remotely using PET-Xi Live,
Introducing “PET-Xi Live”
- Interactive sessions. This is not passive video watching – you will participate and interact, and the session adapts based on live questions and feedback
- Easy to access. You can use your computers and laptops from anywhere to engage with our interactive session
- How to create a professional first impression.,
- To manage and develop customer relationships.
- How customer service impacts on the success of their organisation.
- Techniques on how to respond to complaints and problems.
- Audience appropriate communication.
- Legislation used in customer service.
Contact Leia Welland
to reserve your place on 07341 562979
or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and she will call you back