Routes 2 Programme
Routes 2 delivering support for those who are Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET) or at risk of not continuing education or employment. If you are 15-24 and in need of support and live in Coventry then this is for you
PET-Xi’s in collaboration with Coventry City Council, part funded through the European Social Fund 2014-2020 the Routes 2 programme has been developed to help 15-24 year olds who are unemployed or inactive.
We provide a high level of personal attention, mentoring and motivational support. Through our personal mentoring approach and comprehensive programme, they have the opportunity to gain qualifications and employability skills with the overall aim of helping them to progress into a positive destination.
Participants in the programme can receive support with important areas like how to go about applying for a job, CV and cover-letter writing and perfecting their interview skills as well as help with building confidence and skills for work.
We provide a positive environment to learn and develop
- Travel vouchers available
- Refer a friend and get a £25 Gift Voucher!
- High street vouchers available during the course
- 15-24 years old
- Currently living within a Coventry and ether be:
- Unemployed or Inactive
- At risk of either dropping out not continuing in Education, Employment or Training
- Willing and looking for a sustained career opportunity
This project is part funded by the European Social Fund.