Are you seeking employment and looking for an opportunity to upskill?
Improve your Digital Skills with free Microsoft Office Training (worth £1,000). Our FREE course gives you the opportunity to achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification in IT User Skills.
IT User Skills
Are you 19+ and unemployed? Looking for a course to help you get ahead in the employment market? Our IT User Skills programme is a five-day course leading to a Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills (ITQ). Over the five days we cover Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills which include; using Word to produce a high-quality CV and Cover Letter, creating effective presentations for a specific audience and interpreting, analysing and presenting data using Excel.
This programme is delivered remotely using PET-Xi Live,
Introducing “PET-Xi Live”
- Interactive sessions. This is not passive video watching – you will participate and interact, and the session adapts based on live questions and feedback
- Easy to access. You can use your computers and laptops from anywhere to engage with our interactive session
- Improved job prospects
- Improved knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Improved knowledge of Microsoft Power Point
- Improved knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Improved Productivity using IT
- Increased confidence
- Increased knowledge of video communications
- Increased earnings potential
- PET-Xi can loan you a laptop for the duration of your programme if you don’t have access to a laptop or computer in order to complete the programme
There are no exams on the course, so achieving the nationally recognised qualification is solely based upon completion of an e-portfolio. It is therefore vital that all five days are attended.
Plus, courtesy of PET-Xi
- Refer a friend and get a £25 Gift Voucher! (*on completion of full programme)