Positive Futures Birmingham and Solihull
Positive Futures Birmingham and Solihull delivering support for those who are Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET) or at risk of not continuing education or employment. If you are 15-24 and in need of support and live in Birmingham or Solihull then this is for you.
PET-Xi’s barrier breaking ‘Positive Futures’ programme has been developed to help 15-24 year olds not currently in education, employment or training - or at risk of becoming so.
We provide a high level of personal attention, mentoring and motivational support. Through our personal mentoring approach and comprehensive programme, they have the opportunity to gain qualifications and employability skills with the overall aim of helping them to progress into a positive destination.
Participants in the programme can receive support with important areas like how to go about applying for a job, CV and cover-letter writing and perfecting their interview skills as well as help with building confidence and skills for work.
We provide a positive environment to learn and develop
- Travel vouchers available
- Refer a friend and get a £25 Gift Voucher!
- High street vouchers available during the course
- 15-24 years old
- Currently living within a Birmingham or Solihull postcode
- Not in Education, Employment or Training at another provider at the start of the course
- In School or College and at Risk of either dropping out not continuing in Education, Employment or Training
- Willing and looking for a sustained career opportunity