Why Join PET-Xi?
Subject experts possess a degree in their subject and suitable teaching qualifications and the majority will have experience of marking exam papers.
The PET-Xi Methodology™ allows Experts to concentrate on the subject content, free from the concerns of engaging learners or identifying which ones may be struggling, as the balance of the team in the classroom are there to support them.
We select our Motivational Leads very carefully, from a group of ‘classroom tried and tested’ Learner Support staff.
They’re the best of the best, engagement specialists trained in proven methods to maintain momentum, pace, and intensity in the classroom.
The Motivational Lead is responsible for all aspects of the classroom, making sure each day flows well and learners get the maximum benefit from the time spent in the PET-Xi programme.
They are carefully assessed, must pass a PET-Xi internal examination on the subject area they’ll be working in and they must pass a live classroom trial before they’re allowed to join a team.
They are the eyes and ears of the team, watching, listening, and identifying learners who may not be fully engaged or are struggling with the subject content.
Start Date : As soon as possible
Salary : Circa £18k + OTE
PET-Xi training are recruiting into their company and have a vacancy for a Business Development Support.
Focusing on appointment management for the Business Development Team, making new business appointments across multiple regions and managing appointment logistics and bookings. Proactively identifying the most viable opportunities via outbound email and telephone calls for the Business Development Team, working closely with them to ensure efficiency and accuracy in diary management .
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Work closely with the business development managers to manage their appointments and their diaries accordingly
- Responsible for acquisition of new quality appointments and prospect data to enable positive meeting conversion
- Ensure segmentation of prospect data is maintained, enhanced and continually updated
- Meet objectives set including meetings seen, data validation, segmentation criteria, and pipeline and campaign development
- Respond effectively to inbound marketing leads to secure them
- Responsible for all documentation and CRM systems are kept up to date and current
- Act as an ambassador of the company at all times
- Seek every opportunity to actively and positively promote PET-Xi’s brand and products
Skills / Experience.
Characteristics / The Person.