PET-Xi Apprenticeships - Upskilling Coventry 2021

Grow your talent base and boost productivity in your business with PET-Xi training.

About PET-Xi and apprenticeships

PET-Xi Training are one of the leading providers of work based learning. For over 23 years, we’ve been honoured to have worked with over 100,000 learners and 150 organisations. We aim to work passionately to create growth and opportunity for organisations and individuals by delivering a high standard of training every time.

DID YOU KNOW? BASED ON A LEVEL 3 DIGITAL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR OVER 15 MONTHS YOU ONLY PAY £0.55 PER DAY PER APPRENTICE, 95% GOVERNMENT FUNDED.

Apprenticeships are good for business!

We understand the challenges faced by businesses in sourcing, recruiting, training, upskilling and retaining workforces.

If you are an organisation that has an annual payroll bill over £3 million, you are required to invest in apprenticeships; the apprenticeship levy will be paid at 0.5% of your payroll bill.

If you have an annual payroll bill of under £3 million, you do not need to pay the apprenticeship levy. You can get significant funding towards apprenticeships; you only need to fund 5%, the government will fund the remainder 95%.

The PET-Xi Apprenticeship Standards will be delivered around your business needs and is the ideal model for you to invest in your employees training and development and to meet any succession plans/recruitment needs. PET-Xi can support you to capitalise on this model through our bespoke Organisational Needs Analysis (ONA), mapping your training and development needs to meet your business requirements as follows: –

1. A free two-hour session identifying training and development needs and aligning to the Apprenticeship Standards

2. Developing a strategy to assign your levy to the plan

3. Implement your Digital Account Service account

4. Developing a combined training and development programme which will also identify work project ROI’s

5. Identifying and assigning 20% of the off-the-job training

6. Rolling out the programme to your existing employees

7. Identifying and recommending End Point Assessment Organisations with professional memberships

Benefits

1. A singled named contact to look after your account

2. Specific Skills Gap Analysis carried out on every employee signposted for an apprenticeship, to accurately identify development areas required

3. Excellent and easy to use online, e-learning system incorporating a blended learning approach

4. Professional, qualified and flexible trainers to deliver the apprenticeship programme

5. Additional employees can also attend on a non-apprenticeship basis, dependent on volume and funding

6. Added value professional training areas offered i.e. First Aid Certificate

Enhance your organisation’s performance by utilising your levy, not losing your levy!

For more information call Ian Jackson on: 07551 154777 or email: ijackson@pet-xi.co.uk

 

Enhance your organisation’s performance by utilising your levy, not losing your levy!