At PET-Xi Training we pride ourselves on our collaborative approach – working hand in hand with both strategic and funding partners to ensure we achieve the very best results for our learners and their employers.
PET-Xi works in partnership with a diverse range of public, private and third sector organisations to create brighter futures for the people and communities we serve. This includes working with national commissioners like the Department for Work and Pensions and local authorities to deliver high quality employment, skills and health and wellbeing services to help local communities thrive.
Our culture of collaboration and cooperation ensures a joined-up approach that maximizes the benefits for all parties - designing and delivering bespoke programmes that are individualised, employer-led and cost-effective for our funders.
Our Strategic and Funding Partners
- Education & Skills Funding Agency
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Education Training Foundation
- European Social Fund
- West Midlands Combined Authority
- Department for Education – Maths Centres of Excellence Programme
- Skills Training UK
- Warwickshire County Council
- Ixion Holdings
- Humber Learning Consortium
- Coventry City Council
- Warwickshire College Group
- Coventry College
- North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College
- Warwick University
For more information on Partnering with PET-Xi contact
Simon Fitzgerald, Head of Funding Email: email@example.com Tel: 07551154776 or
Eddie Cottis, Strategic Partnerships Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 07387108597